Teachers, principals and other educational staff who would like to spend a few days or an entire week job shadowing at Zavod sv. Stanislava are welcome to experience best practice and learn how all the units of the Institution function – from kindergarten and primary school to gymnasium, student home, residence hall and music school.
As part of your job shadowing, a comprehensive programme is offered, including accommodation and meals (in the institution), as well as help in preparing the documents you need to obtain funding from us. You can visit us through Erasmus+ funding or using other sources, depending on the prior agreement with you or your educational institution.
One-week job shadowing includes:
- accommodation in guest rooms at Zavod sv. Stanislava;
- Monday to Friday full board, including morning snacks, coffee and treats;
- transport from the nearby airport / Ljubljana bus station to the institution and back;
- Urbana city pass for public transport in Ljubljana;
- tailor made programme for the participants;
- lesson observations based on the participants’ wishes and professional profile;
- interviews with teachers, students, school leadership and other staff;
- presentation of activities in all the Institution’s, units;
- visits to ongoing cultural, sporting and other events at Zavod sv. Stanislava;
- guided tour of Ljubljana and a half-day excursion around Slovenia (examples of pedagogical practice of excursions for students);
- issue of certificate of attendance (job shadowing programme and learning outcomes);
- assistance and advice on administrative matters related to the visit
Please contact us at email [email protected] and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.